"I'd rather die enormous, than live dormant" -Jay Z

Friday, June 25, 2010

google image: allegheny national forest

And that is where I biked through today. It was a beautiful day in pennsylvania and we had the opportunity to bike 70 miles through a national park. Just as I thought my legs were about to give out on a climb, I made it to the top and enjoyed a 3 mile descent that brought us to the Kinzua Dam in the middle of the park. It was truly breathtaking. Also the sunshine today is helping solidify my crazy tan lines. Its going to be interesting when i go out in public wearing normal clothes.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I can't believe you're going so far I'm so proud! I hope you're having a tremendous time and I miss you mightily. Hang tough and stay optimistic!!! Love you stiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you need to post more. Come on. JK (kind of). I am so happy you are enjoying yourself. I miss you so much. This damn city is driving me crazy. I want to hear sooo much more about your journey. I'm sure you are killing it. I love you, and I can't wait until we can catch up. Kepp on keeping on. Whenever you need a little extra inspiratoin, just think of "world's greatest" by r kelly or his cookie video for a laugh.
    -R BELLY

    ReplyDelete